The scope of services of adato.PBX (PBX = private branch exchange) is first of all that of a classic telephone system. However, only few, lean components are required for operation: all you need is a server in your own network – the client functions are made available at the workstations in a browser window. Alternatively, hard phones can also be used. adato.PBX includes a freely configurable telephone conference server whose telephone conference rooms you can use both internally and for external callers. The simple architecture results in a high operation security and allows a quick roll-out within the company network thanks to its scalability. A major benefit when several sites need to be connected. In many projects, adato.PBX has stood out with its low costs for procurement, installation and operation.
- Comprehensive, rules-based call routing with IVRs, voice mailbox, customisable announcements, music on hold, etc.
- Receive and send faxes from the PC / by e-mail
- Integration of VoIP hard phones of various manufacturers
- Compatible with all standard telephone connections (analogue / ISDN / PMX / VoIP)
- Comfortable call placing workstation with cross-site telephone book functions
- Recording function with one voice differentiation
- Connection to other systems (CRM, LDAP, etc.)
- Single connection proof
- Fine adjustable selection authorisations through to extension-specific settings